36 learners taking this course
5S is a method for removing all excess materials and tools from the workplace and organizing the required items such that they are easy to find, use, and maintain.
It is a method of creating a self-sustaining culture which perpetuates a neat, clean, efficient workplace.
- Sort (Seiri): No unnecessary items at the workplace: “When in doubt, throw it out!”
- Set in Order (Seiton): Anyone can instantly find, take, and return any needed item: “A place for everything, and everything in its place”
- Shine (Seiso): Deviations become visual by cleaning: “Cleaning = inspection; Cleaning with meaning”
- Standardize (Seiketsu) • Visualize the 5S standards in the workplace: “Make the best way the easiest way.
- Sustain (Shitsuke) • Everybody follows the standard until we have a better one: “Stick to it!”
Almost any work environment will benefit from the structure and efficiency this model provides.
- Video lessons
- Verified Certificate
- Ease Lesson quizzes
Self-Placed on your time(Approx 1 hour)
- Course Joining: Click on “Register” or log in.
- Start the Course: Click on the first lesson below.
- Certificate: After completing the course download the certificate in the “My Course” page.