5S is a method for removing all excess materials and tools from the workplace and organizing the required items such that they are easy to find, use, and maintain.
It is a method of creating a self-sustaining culture that perpetuates a neat, clean, efficient workplace.
- Sort (Seiri): No unnecessary items at the workplace: “When in doubt, throw it out!”
- Set in Order (Seiton): Anyone can instantly find, take, and return any needed item: “A place for everything, and everything in its place”
- Shine (Seiso): Deviations become visual by cleaning: “Cleaning = inspection; Cleaning with meaning”
- Standardize (Seiketsu) • Visualize the 5S standards in the workplace: “Make the best way the easiest way.
- Sustain (Shitsuke) • Everybody follows the standard until we have a better one: “Stick to it!”
Almost any work environment will benefit from the structure and efficiency this model provides.
What you will learn?
- 5S Techniques
- Basics of 5S System
- 5S System approach
- Video Content Duration = 1 hour
- Lifetime Access
- Course E-book Inside
- Certificate on Completion
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students
- Students willing to make a career in Production
- Mechanical Engineers
- Production Engineers