Inventory control is also known as stock control which simply means the activity of checking the company’s stock.
You can learn every lesson of this course for free. To view your course progress, quizzes, and certificates, please purchase this course.
Inventory control is also known as stock control which simply means the activity of checking the company’s stock. In this course, You will learn some techniques for Inventory control.
- Learn how to control inventory
- Learn how to reduce inventory cost
- Learn some inventory control technique like ABC Analysis, VED Analysis
Self-Placed ~ 1-day
- Course Joining: Click on “Register” or log in
- Start the Course: Click on the first “Lesson”
- Certificate: After complete the course view the certificate in “My Course” page
Going further in the course of ‘Inventory Control’. First, discuss some terminology used in the Inventory process, this helps us to understand the course better. Demand: It is the number…
The inventory of an industrial organization generally consists of thousands of items with varying prices, usages rate, and lead time. It is neither desirable nor possible to pay equal attention…
V.E.D. analysis represents a classification of items based on criticality. The analysis classifies the items into three groups called Vital, Essential, and Desirable. Vital items are those items the unavailability…
In most situation demand is probabilistic rather than the exact value of demand. Here, there is only a single procurement.For example, a boy selling newspaper has to decide in the…