Introduction to Solidworks
Learn the new skill of Engineering Drawing Solidworks, In this course, you will learn Basic interface, functions, drawing, commands and designing of some objects.
What you will learn?
- How to use Solidworks
- Use Solidworks for creating basics and complex Assembles.
- Able to create 3D Models.
- Video Content Duration = 7 hours
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate on Completion
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students
- Students willing to make a career in Design
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS
- Individuals who want to get started with 3D modelling
- Individuals wanting to get a better job via SOLIDWORKS skills
Introduction of Solidworks, Install& Start, Using the Interface, Basic functions, assembly basics, toolbox basics, Drawing, design Table, Revolve and Sweep Features, Loft Features. Design of Objects: Rack & Pinion, Knuckle Joint.
SolidWorks is a solid modelling computer-aided design and a computer-aided engineering computer program that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows.