Learn the new skill of Engineering Drawing Solidworks, In this course, you will learn Basic interface, functions, drawing, commands and designing of some objects.
What you will learn?
- How to use Solidworks
- Use Solidworks for creating basics and complex Assembles.
- Able to create 3D Models.
- Video Content Duration = 7 hours
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate on Completion
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students
- Students willing to make a career in Design
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS
- Individuals who want to get started with 3D modelling
- Individuals wanting to get a better job via SOLIDWORKS skills
Introduction of Solidworks, Install& Start, Using the Interface, Basic functions, assembly basics, toolbox basics, Drawing, design Table, Revolve and Sweep Features, Loft Features. Design of Objects: Rack & Pinion, Knuckle Joint.
SolidWorks is a solid modelling computer-aided design and a computer-aided engineering computer program that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows.