Kaizen is defined as continuous improvement. It is a philosophy of continuous improvement involving small changes throughout all areas of an organization.
What you will learn?
- Continuous Improvement
- Knowledge of lean, leadership
- Steps to eliminate waste and defects in business
- Video Content Duration = 1 hour
- Lifetime Access
- Course E-book Inside
- Certificate on Completion
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students
- Students willing to make a career in Production
- Mechanical Engineers
- Production Engineers