You can learn every lesson of this course for free. To view your course process, quizzes and certificates, please purchase this course.
In this course, you will get knowledge of: How to do Production planning, forecasting, production control.
Many organizations and industries recommenced these courses for the position of production management, quality management, production engineer.
- Learn How to plan for the production process
- Learn some technics of production planning
Video & Reading lessons
Self-Placed ~ 1-day
- Course Joining: Click on “Register” or log in
- Start the Course: Click on the first “Lesson”
- Certificate: After complete the course view the certificate in “My Course” page
The intermediate-range of production planning is called Aggregate production planning.
A master production schedule (MPS) is a plan for different commodities to be produced in each period such as production, staffing, inventory, etc.
A technique for determining the quantity and timing of dependent demand items is called Material Requirement Planning.