130 learners taking this course
In this course, you will get knowledge of: How to do Production planning, forecasting, production control.
Many organizations and industries recommenced these courses for the position of production management, quality management, production engineer.
- Learn How to plan for the production process
- Learn some technics of production planning
Video & Reading lessons
Self-Placed ~ 1-day
- Course Joining: Click on “Register” or log in
- Start the Course: Click on the first “Lesson”
- Certificate: After complete the course view the certificate in “My Course” page
The intermediate-range of production planning is called Aggregate production planning.
A master production schedule (MPS) is a plan for different commodities to be produced in each period such as production, staffing, inventory, etc.
A technique for determining the quantity and timing of dependent demand items is called Material Requirement Planning.
Inventory control is also known as stock control which simply means the activity of checking the company’s stock.