At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
• Candidate must have 2+ years relevant industry experience in EMIR signoff or Digital implementation as designer or product engineer
• Requires in-depth knowledge & industry experience in power integrity, PDN analysis, Electro migration analysis and package co-sim analysis
• Knowledge of Perl, TCL, or Python scripting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Drive key customer engagements for Voltus in cooperation with local/international Field Applications team
• Interface with R&D team to drive and influence product development to fulfill customer requirements.
• Manage tool deployment, beta programs, author documentation and track customer issues
• Develop trainings and deliver them to customers/FAEs
Qualification – BE/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech or equivalent
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
To apply for this job please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.