• Generate solutions to a given requirement by creative thinking
• Analytically design / develop / evaluate hydraulic components like Pumps, Meters and System Design typically to transfer / dispense liquids & gases such as CNG, LNG, and LPG etc.
• Develop detailed solid models and drawings for solutions using Pro/ENGINEER (Creo 2) considering Design for Assembly and Design for Manufacturing
• Select and specify materials to satisfy design intent while minimizing costs.
• Conduct Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing to control hydraulic performance and accuracy
• Communicates design approach and tradeoff analysis
• Prepare & build for Prototype concepts / samples
• Generate, coordinate, & follow test plans to prove out design feasibility and reliability.
• Coordinate Quality Controls and Measurements
• Perform Engg. Change management activities.
Education & Experience: The ideal candidate will be a
• Total Experience in years: 5 – 8 years of experience in core Hydraulic domain
• Graduation/ Degree: Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E. /B. Tech./B.S.)
Background and Skills: The ideal candidate will be
Domain (Preferred Industry) – Core Hydraulics
• Experience with designing for hydraulic components & systems.
• Experience in designing hydraulic components for manufacturing.
• Experience in dissecting hydraulic systems to predict performance and reliability over time.
• Preferably comes from a solution-based background vs. only analytical.
• Outstanding skills in working with multiple cultures, disciplines and to quickly, clearly drive action
• 3-D Modeling, 3-D Surfacing, Drawings
• Proficient in Pro/ENGINEER (Creo 2)
• Simulation knowhow MUST. Flair for Computational Fluid Dynamics
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
• Ability to understand BOM structures and the impact of a change to documentation
• Familiar with ERP software (preferred SAP)
• Design for Die Casting and Machining, Injection Molding
• Knowledge on Data acquisition tools and Data Analytics
To apply for this job please visit careers.vontier.com.