Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
You are responsible for Developing manufacturing specifications by using CAD tools like Solid works & Creo for modeling, assembly, detailing including drawing conversions & generating BoM.
• Apply GD&T and perform Tolerance stack-up analysis for components/Sub-system.
• Responsible for releasing design through Engineering Change management.
• Mechanical components design and development.
• Plastics, Sheet Metal, & Machining components/sub-system Design & Development by liaising with Mechanical designer/Architect.
• Selection of materials based on functional need by liaising with Mechanical designer/Architect.
• Selection of appropriate finishing processes & Paintings to components/sub-system.
• Active participant in DFM and DFA activities & optimization of design for cost reduction.
• Support existing products design improvement and support new development programs
• First Article Inspections and wherever required perform measurements.
• Work with supplier, procurement engineer to complete the Prototype and qualifications.
• Knowledge in Test fixtures design & development based on component/sub-system functionality.
• Understand Requirements to design & perform unit level verifications to confirm with requirements.
• Support localization activities
• Complying to all applicable medical standards / regulations such as CE and FDA.
• Work with Mechanical designer and cross functional stakeholders (Like Service, Quality, Regulatory, Marketing, Clinical etc.…) for the projects.
• Provide technical support to suppliers and other departments to fulfill project and production needs.
• Life Cycle Manager for Philips Medical Installed Base of Product(s)/Product line(s).
• Manage the obsolescence and product issues
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There’s a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
To apply for this job please visit philips.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.