· Working with Regional Sales personnel to identify customer’s standard service and spares requirements related to compressors.Interpret, evaluate, and comment on customer specifications and align customer requirements.
· Support Regional Sales personnel in pursuit of integrated solutions and assisting in developing sales strategies to win bids.
· Preparing comprehensive sales proposals for compressors.
· Preparation and presentation of proposal documentation.Developing cost and margin analysis, business risk analysis, technical and schedule realization options, bid approval for customer submission.
· Management of the bid preparation process as per Siemens business process.
· Effectively obtain, develop, and communicate technical information to both suppliers and customers regarding scopes of supply and services (internal as well as external)
· Monitor and track relevant bid opportunities in the market and coordinate in registering it in the Sales Force
· Manage Sales Force – Use Sales Force and keep the opportunities updated. Keep all other information within Sales Force up to date including winning probabilities, competition etc.
· Cost estimation of the opportunities based on reliable data.
· Improve the process flows with PCCs of Siemens Energy for inputs to the quotations.
· Bid Meetings – Schedule bid meetings per the manager’s instructions. Facilitate the meeting by reviewing the open Sales Force opportunities.
· Review and summarize bid request documents (RFPs, RFQs etc.) to share pertinent information with the wider team.
· Coordinate schedules and approvals for actions supporting bid opportunities.
· Data driven decision making.
· Focus on automated working.
· Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
· Total 5+ years’ experience in the sales back office (Bid and proposals) and other business function like quality/ engineering/project management and Minimum 4+ Experience in the sales back office (Bid and proposals)
· Knowledge of the Oil and gas industry.
· Professional experience in tendering, you have already successfully prepared numerous offers for complex systems.
· Superior skills in attention to detail and managing priorities within deadlines.
· Strong relationship management skills and capable of establishing respect and credibility through actions, communications, understanding and personal presence.
· Knowledge of operating Sales ForceEfficient in the use of SAP, MS Office.
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively managing multiple tasks.
· Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment.
· Strong Analytical and Strategic thinker
· Excellent verbal, written, and people skills.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-energy.com.