At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. Job Overview
TE Connectivity’s Product Engineering Teams optimize existing products from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers or other employees. They maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies. They also initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements and may support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements. They are the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE.
Job Roles & Responsibilites
• Product Development Engineering for Automotive Connectors, Sensors, Terminals, Housings, Data connectors etc.
• Knowledge on Product / Component Designing.
• Strong Knowledge of electrical and electronics fundamentals.
• Knowledge of Mathematical modeling and electro thermals.
• Understanding of High Frequency electrical parameters for conductors.
• PCB designing and electronic designing capabilities.
• LCR parameters and impedance calculations for electronic components.
• Understand / Create Test Specification for DV/PV testing for products.
• Exposure to DVP&R preparation, signoff from Customers and product testing.
• Product development cycle and alignments with stake holder teammates.
• Strong ability to work on softwares – Altium, Ansys, Pro-E / Creo is a plus.
• Hands on experience in generating multiple design concepts and feasibility check.
• Ability to create/modify, check and release product designs and drawings (3D & 2D).
• Experience on creation of engineering BOM.
• Exposure to DFMEA, FEA analysis, prototyping, validation.
• Usage of High Voltage Electrical concepts for components and application designing.
• Understanding of IATF / TS 16949 requirements is plus.
• Ability to work along with multiple functions such as sales, marketing, tool design, production, manufacturing, sourcing, quality, test lab etc. and customers.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
• BE/ B. Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)
• Min 2-4 years of experience in product designing.
• Hands on experience in electronic component selection and electrical topology design skills.
• Good experience and knowledge on basic electrical fundamentals and Radio frequency concepts.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
To apply for this job please visit careers.te.com.