Your tasks as Specialist System Engineer ECU (m/f):
• Analysis of the requirements for the electronics control of occupant safety systems in alignment to the customer specifications
• Definition of the System Requirements for the embedded system
• Ensuring quality requirements according to ASPICE and ASIL (ISO 26262)
• Definition of the design and architecture of the ECU system taking into account the latest technologies and continuous improvement ideas using SYSML
• Coordination and functional leadership of the project team from hardware and software development
Your profile as Specialist Systems Engineer ECU (m/f):
• Successfully completed engineering studies in electronics, embedded system, or software
• Several years of professional experience in the development of control units within the automotive industry
• Experience in product development according to ASPICE and ISO 26262
• Assertiveness, target-oriented and structured working methods, ability to work in a team
• Willingness of intercultural work environment
Be part of our ZF team as Senior Engineer and apply now!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.zf.com.