The plant layout is a physical arrangement of machines, equipment and service divisions to accomplish the considerable coordination and efficiency of 4 M's ie. (Men, Materials, Machines and Methods).
- What is Material Handling?
- Definition and Objective of Material Handling
- Principle and factor affecting Material Handling
- Material Handling System & Functions
- Materials Management
- Functions & Importance of Material Management
- Plant layout
- TYPES OF PLANT LAYOUT
- CONVEYOR SYSTEMS
- TYPES OF CONVEYORS
- ADVANTAGES AND APPLICATIONS OF CONVEYOR SYSTEM
- Basics of Unit Load
Subscribe to Ed. Blog