Simplified Mechanical Engineering Courses for Engineering Students
Recommended for you:
✔ Start with 25+ Courses
✔ Custom made Job/Internship Alerts
✔ Free Upcoming Courses
✔ Verified Certificates & Lifetime Access
Premium is Designed for Every Passionate Mechanical Engineering student to get updated about all aspects of Engineering Design, Quality, Automation, Manufacturing & Management.
List of Courses
- Engineering Metrology & 3D Measurement
- GD & T: Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing
- Basics of AutoCAD
- Seven QC tools
- Production planning: An Introduction
- Learn Coordinate Measuring Machine CMM
- Instrumentation and Control
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Basics of IC Engine
- Basics of Fluid Mechanics
- Basics of Heat Transfer
- Basics of Material Science
- Strength of Machine
- Introduction to Polymer Science
- Theory of Machine
- 3D Printing: An Introduction
- Awareness program of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Basics of Engineering Drawing
- Introduction to Material Handling
- Uncertainty Measurement
- 5S System
- Total Quality Management
- Manufacturing Technologies
- 5 Steps to becoming Calibration Engineer
- Job Search Guide for Mechanical Engineers
( You can Join any course indivisually or Can join all by GaugeHow Premium)
How to join these courses?
All courses are self-paced(you can join any time anywhere). Once purchase you can start it on the “My courses” page.
- Step-1 Purchase any Course or Premium ( Click ‘Add to Cart’ Option and proceed to Checkout, Fill in billing details and complete the payment)
- Step-2 Check Your Email for Course login & Access Details
- Step-3 Login & Learn anytime on any device
How can I get the certificate?
You can download it immediately, after course completion.
What is the validity of my purchased course?
You can access it for a lifetime
What is Premium?
With Premium, you can Unlock All our courses. It’s one time Purchase
Who Can Join Premium?
Premium is Designed for Every Passionate Mechanical Engineering Student to get updated about all aspects of Engineering Design, Quality, Automation, Manufacturing & Management.
Are there any other requirements for joining courses?
No prior knowledge requires. All you need an Internet, Mobile or Desktop and a small amount of time of your busy schedule 🙂