AutoCAD is a leading Computer-Aided Design software made by Autodesk used by hundreds of industries every day. It has many useful features that help create reliable designs that help these industries to make precise and complex designs.
These include 2D sketching to 3D modeling on AutoCAD with most users being engineers.
- Opens a career in Engineering designing.
- It stands out on a resume and LinkedIn Profile(Click here to know more)
- You Gain a Competitive Advantage
- Build a Professional Credibility
- Support your credentials(Verify online with QR Code)
Back to the course Basics of AutoCAD