AutoCAD is a leading Computer-Aided Design software made by Autodesk used by hundreds of industries every day. It has many useful features that help create reliable designs that help these industries to make precise and complex designs.
These include 2D sketching to 3D modelling on AutoCAD with most users being engineers.
What you will learn?
- How to Operate AutoCAD
- Design in AutoCAD
- Make and edit your own AutoCAD Drawings, Plans and Layouts
- Course Duration = 1 hour
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Course E-book Inside
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students
- Students willing to make a career in the Engineering Design
- Mechanical Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Opens a career in engineering design.
- It stands out on a resume and LinkedIn Profile(Click here to know more)
- You Gain a Competitive Advantage
- Build a Professional Credibility
- Support your credentials(Verify online with QR Code)
Back to the course Basics of AutoCAD