Free Preview Lessons
Materials handling is the process of loading, shifting, and unloading materials from one site to another site. It plays a significant function in manufacturing and logistics.
The commodities of physical commerce have been shipped on a conveyor or lift truck or some other material handling equipment within manufacturing plants, storages, and retail stores.
It implicates a short-distance motion within a building or between a building and a conveyance vehicle.
This branch covers all of the fundamental operations concerned with the movement of bulk, packaged, or distinctive products in the solid or semi-solid form using material handling equipment.
One of the important facts of consideration is to perform material handling with safety and economically using different types of gadgets, tackles, and equipment.
What you will learn?
- Material Handling
- Plant Layout
- Inventory Control
- Video Content Duration = 1 hour
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate on Completion
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students
- Students willing to make a career in the Manufacturing
- Mechanical Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Course Joining: Click on “Register” or log in.
- Start the Course: Click on the first lesson below.
- Certificate: After completing the course download the certificate in the “My Course” page.