Free Preview Lessons
Uncertainty of measurement is the doubt that exists about the result of any measurement. You might think that well-made rulers, clocks and thermometers should be trustworthy, and give the right answers. But for every measurement – even the most careful – there is always a margin of doubt.
Learn the uncommon skill of Engineering: Uncertainty Measurement.
You may be interested in the uncertainty of measurement simply because you wish to make good quality measurements and to understand the results.
What you will learn?
- Good quality measurement
- Uncertainty concepts & components
- Uncertainty terminologies
- Video Content Duration = 1 hour
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate on Completion
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students
- Students willing to make a career in the Metrology
- Mechanical Engineers
- Quality Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Calibration Engineers
- Technical Manager/ Metrology Labs
- Course Joining: Click on “Register” or log in.
- Start the Course: Click on the first lesson below.
- Certificate: After completing the course download the certificate in the “My Course” page.