What you will learn?
- Quality Engineering like TQM, Kaizen, 7QC tools, 5S etc.
- Design Engineering like GD & T, AutoCAD, Solidworks, 3D Printing etc.
- Production Engineering like Material handling, Production Planning etc.
- Engineering Metrology like CMM, Mechanical Measurement, ISO 17025 etc.
- Mechanical Career Guidance like Job Search course & Access to Job Search Portal
- 20+ Mechanical Engineering Online Courses
- 400+ Video Lessons
- Lifetime Access to the purchased Course
- Daily Custom made Job/Internship Alerts
- Certificate on Completion
- Course E-book Inside
- New Course Every month with Subscription
- Cancel Subscription any time
Who this ‘GaugeHow Pro’ is for:
- Engineering students
- Students willing to make a career in the Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Quality Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Engineering Jobseeker
- Mechanical Diploma holder
Free Course Preview
- Short Courses ( ≈1 hour) x 21
- Medium Courses (1-3 hours) x4
- Intermediate Courses (3-8 hours) x2
- Engineering Metrology & 3D Measurement
- GD & T: Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing
- Basics of AutoCAD
- Seven QC tools with Formats
- Production planning: An Introduction
- Learn Coordinate Measuring Machine CMM
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Basics of IC Engine
- 3D Printing: An Introduction
- Awareness program of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Basics of Engineering Drawing
- Introduction to Material Handling
- Uncertainty Measurement
- 5S System
- Total Quality Management
- Manufacturing Technologies
- 5 Steps to becoming Calibration Engineer
- Job Search Guide for Mechanical Engineers
- How to read Technical Drawing?
How do you join these courses?
All courses are self-paced(you can join any time anywhere). Once purchased you can start it on the “My courses” page.
How can I get the certificate?
You can download it immediately, after course completion.
What is the validity of my purchased course?
You can access it for a year
What is GaugeHow Pro?
By GaugeHow Pro, you can Unlock All our courses + Free Upcoming Courses + Access the Job Portal
Who Can Join GaugeHow Pro?
GaugeHow Pro is Designed for Every Mechanical Engineering aspirant to get updated about all aspects of Engineering Design, Quality, Automation, Manufacturing & Management.
Are there any other requirements for joining courses?
No prior knowledge requires. All you need is an Internet, Mobile or Desktop and a small amount of time of your busy schedule