Free Preview lessons
Almost every industry adopted 5S techniques to maintain a Quality workplace.
It is a method of creating a self-sustaining culture that perpetuates a neat, clean, efficient workplace.
- Sort (Seiri): No unnecessary items at the workplace: “When in doubt, throw it out!”
- Set in Order (Seiton): Anyone can instantly find, take, and return any needed item: “A place for everything, and everything in its place”
- Shine (Seiso): Deviations become visual by cleaning: “Cleaning = inspection; Cleaning with meaning”
- Standardize (Seiketsu) • Visualize the 5S standards in the workplace: “Make the best way the easiest way.
- Sustain (Shitsuke) • Everybody follows the standard until we have a better one: “Stick to it!”
- Video lessons
- Verified Certificate
- Ease Lesson quizzes
Self-Placed on your time(Approx 1 hour)
Back to the Course of 5S