We offer you all access to all 20+ Mechanical Courses like GD & T, EV, TQM, Metrology, Solidworks, Kaizen, 7QC tools, AutoCAD, CMM, Reverse Engineering etc with Lifetime Access.
Save money by staying away from monthly and annual subscriptions. This is a lifetime access edition – get your hands on it while you can.
Join now and get the most out of your subscription, and lifetime access to all of our services.
- Unlock 20+ Mechanical Engineering Online Courses
- Verified Certificate
- PDF E-books notes
- Lifetime Access (No Monthly/Annual Fee)
- No fees for upcoming courses
What you will learn?
- Quality Engineering like TQM, Kaizen, 7QC tools, 5S etc.
- Design Engineering like GD & T, AutoCAD, Solidworks, 3D Printing etc.
- Production Engineering like Material handling, Production Planning etc.
- Engineering Metrology like CMM, Mechanical Measurement, ISO 17025 etc.
Career Guides & Opportunities
We keep you updated on Opportunities in Mechanical Engineering Industry. Make an Alerts system by your preferred location
Start with 20+ Courses
Learn TQM, Engineering Metrology, Solidworks, Kaizen, GD & T, Mechanical Job Guide with 20+ Mechanical Engineering Courses
Premium is Designed for Every Passionate Mechanical Engineering aspirant to get updated about all aspects of Engineering Design, Quality, Automation, Manufacturing & Management.
Download PDF E-books
Download E-books of TQM, Kaizen, 5S, AutoCAD, GD & T, CMM and many more
Lifetime Access for limited users
Save money by staying away from monthly and annual subscriptions
Free Course Preview
- Short Courses ( ≈1 hour) x 15
- Medium Courses (1-3 hours) x4
- Intermediate Courses (3-8 hours) x3
- Engineering Metrology & 3D Measurement
- GD & T: Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing
- Seven QC tools with Formats
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Basics of IC Engine
- 3D Printing: An Introduction
- Awareness program of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Basics of Engineering Drawing
- Introduction to Material Handling
- Uncertainty Measurement
- 5S System
- Total Quality Management
- Manufacturing Technologies
- 5 Steps to becoming Calibration Engineer
- Job Search Guide for Mechanical Engineers
- How to read Technical Drawing?
- Learn CMM as per ISO 10360-2
- Electric Vehicle Technology
- Computer-Aided Reverse Engineering
- Pressure Measurement
- AutoCAD 2023
How do join these courses?
All courses are self-paced(you can join any time anywhere). Once purchase you can start it on the “My courses” page.
How can I get the certificate?
You can download it immediately, after course completion.
What is the validity of my purchased course?
You can access it for a lifetime
What is Mech Premium?
With Mech Premium, you can Unlock All our courses.
Who Can Join Mech Premium?
Mech Premium is Designed for Every Mechanical Engineering aspirant to get updated about all aspects of Engineering Design, Quality, Automation, Manufacturing & Management.
Are there any other requirements for joining courses?
No prior knowledge requires. All you need is an Internet, Mobile or Desktop and a small amount of time of your busy schedule